With the Pondhop WITS OPC Server it is now possible to easily exchange data between drilling rig service companies and the rig control network or the oil company systems. Up to ten concurrent WITS streams are possible at one time allowing multiple service companies to all be connected and exchange data with each other or the rig systems at one time.
- Up to 10 concurrent WITS Level 0 data streams
- Support for multiple communications mediums on each stream, such as Serial, TCP Client and Server, UDP Listener, UDP Sender
- Based on Microsoft’s .Net Framework
- All configuration is done within the application (no config or ini files to deal with)
- Ability to monitor all streams
- Configurable timeouts for Stream Integrity
- Individual mappings for each stream send records
- All channels can be edited and custom items added
- All data streams can send and receive
- OPC Client and OPC Sever included
- Multiple Datalogs with daily email report
- Records can be sent on a timed basis or triggered by OPC Client on demand;
- OPC Server component is OPC Standards compliant with Data Access 1.1, Data Access 2.0, Data Access 3.0
- OPC Server component meets the OPC Foundation compatibility test
- Used Fleet-wide by a Major International Drilling Contractor
The WITS OPC Server is sold on a single license basis and comes complete with one full year of telephone technical support, 8 am – 5 pm CST Monday through Friday. Additional support may be purchased after this period which includes free product upgrades and telephone support.
To allow prospective customers to try out the server before purchase it is available for download on our website at http://www.pondhop.com/opcwits. The demonstration mode of the software will run for 30 minutes.
Single License Cost $2,450. Purchase Online Below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once Purchase is complete and product installed, send the license request code from the application to email@example.com and license authorization code will be returned by email within 24 hrs.
For Multiple License installs please contact us.
© Copyright 2016 Pondhop Automation & Controls Inc. All Rights Reserved